[only russian chars]Clicking on 'Edit' in BE 'Review & Rating' List causes fatal

Started by lysov, September 30, 2011, 10:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lysov

J1.7.1/VM2 svn revision 4211 - Clicking on 'Edit' button in BE 'Review & Rating [ List ]' results in the apache log:
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: VirtuemartViewRatings::$pagination in /var/www/html/j17/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/ratings/tmpl/default.php on line 42, referer: http://www.j17.local/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=ratings
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getResultsCounter() on a non-object in /var/www/html/j17/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/ratings/tmpl/default.php on line 42, referer: http://www.j17.local/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=ratings

Milbo

Do you have an review? you click on the edit button? but then you get the errors here? /views/ratings/tmpl/default.php on line 42

Hmm this is strange, I just made a comment and edited it,... works. Please explain closer, what you are doing.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lysov

Yes, I have... Yes I click on the 'Edit' button - please see the attachment.
Update to 4214 - the same error. May be, the reason is russian language? :-)

[attachment cleanup by admin]

lysov

When I click on the review (not the button 'Edit') a new page is loaded but wthout buttons in the upper-right corner, and you can see the review is unpublished (please see the attached image)! If I click on this unpublished review the system indicates:
vmdebug getReview Var1:
SELECT `u`.*,`pr`.*,`p`.`product_name`,`rv`.`vote`,CONCAT_WS(" ",`u`.`title`,u.`last_name`,`u`.`first_name`) as customer FROM `#__virtuemart_rating_reviews` AS `pr`
      LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_userinfos` AS `u`
        ON `pr`.`created_by` = `u`.`virtuemart_user_id`
      LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_products` AS `p`
        ON `p`.`virtuemart_product_id` = `pr`.`virtuemart_product_id`
      LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_rating_votes` as `rv` on `rv`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`pr`.`virtuemart_product_id` and `rv`.`created_by`=`pr`.`created_by`
      WHERE virtuemart_rating_review_id="1"

and the empty page 'Shopper Review Details' is opened.
The VM indicates:
"Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_name in /var/www/html/j17-twn2/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/ratings/view.html.php on line 96 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$customer in /var/www/html/j17-twn2/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/ratings/view.html.php on line 96"

[attachment cleanup by admin]

lysov

Fresh installation of the SubRelease H (J!1.7) - the same error.
Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewRatings::$pagination in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/ratings/tmpl/default.php on line 42 Fatal error: Call to a member function getResultsCounter() on a non-object in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/ratings/tmpl/default.php on line 42

When the line 42 is removed from the template default.php (<div id="resultscounter" ><?php echo $this->pagination->getResultsCounter();?></div>) I get another errors:
Undefined property: VirtuemartViewRatings::$ratingslist in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/ratings/tmpl/default.php on line 58
Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewRatings::$lists in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/ratings/tmpl/default.php on line 50 Notice:
Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewRatings::$pagination in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/ratings/tmpl/default.php on line 92
Fatal error: Call to a member function getListFooter() on a non-object in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/ratings/tmpl/default.php on line 92
After svn update of the VM to rev. 4344 I have these errors too...

Milbo

I am sorry, I just tested it again and it seems everything works. I fear it is connected to the russian chars. In general joomla is using utf-8, which includes afaik russian chars. Please test with normal letters to find if it is a problem with the chars. Strange is also that you do not have problems with the pagination on other pages, because it is all time just the same construction (and relying on joomla btw).
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member