[solved (yoothemes widgetkit) & fixed]Major Bugs in 1.9.8G

Started by CranialBlaze, September 29, 2011, 11:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CranialBlaze

Been testing now and its great work so far guys but its definitely not ready for production sites yet.

If i did not install sample data it would not save vendor info.
Cannot upload Videos.
Clicking on media manager for a specific product displayed no media.

Add to cart button is not working, it takes you to a cart page ok but does not add any product(s).
It directs to index.php so all frontpage modules are still displayed.
Generates a number of errors when "adding" a product, i assume thats why the products not getting added.

These display  bellow "billto-shipto" and "cart-summary"
QuoteWarning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/awestruc/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php on line 198

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/awestruc/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php on line 264

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/awestruc/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php on line 276

This displays bellow the "Bill To" header
QuoteWarning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/awestruc/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php on line 43

Otherwise looks pretty good, currently i am forced to use JoomShopping which is rubbbish on a good day, so hopefully VM will be ready in time for me to make a switch before the site goes live in November.

QuoteSystem Info
Joomla 1.7
PHP 5.2.17
MYSQL 5.1.56
I don't believe, therefore it does not exist

Joomla 2.5 VM 2.0.2

Milbo

Quote from: CranialBlaze on September 29, 2011, 11:49:12 AM
If i did not install sample data it would not save vendor info.
right, is fixed in the svn

Cannot upload Videos.
This is not featured.

Clicking on media manager for a specific product displayed no media.
you need to synchronise them and provide the right path

Add to cart button is not working, it takes you to a cart page ok but does not add any product(s).
It directs to index.php so all frontpage modules are still displayed.
Generates a number of errors when "adding" a product, i assume thats why the products not getting added.
I think you have maybe some problems with your template and the js. Can be also already been fixed, you may try the svn.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

CranialBlaze

WHre can i find the latest SVN, latest file i can track down is virtuemart1.9.8.RC2G_extract_first.zip

Joomla 2.5 VM 2.0.2

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

CranialBlaze

Quote from: Milbo on September 29, 2011, 14:55:49 PM
I think you have maybe some problems with your template and the js. Can be also already been fixed, you may try the svn.

the JS could be a problem with yoothemes nano template. I have found other conflicts with it.
Or not, tested it with an original joomla template and still nothing added to the cart.

Joomla 2.5 VM 2.0.2

CranialBlaze

Will the Digital Sales options be available for the final version?
So that we can sell downloadable like videos, applications, etc?

Joomla 2.5 VM 2.0.2

CranialBlaze

Quote from: CranialBlaze on September 29, 2011, 15:32:44 PM
Quote from: Milbo on September 29, 2011, 14:55:49 PM

the JS could be a problem with yoothemes nano template. I have found other conflicts with it.
Or not, tested it with an original joomla template and still nothing added to the cart.

After some further testing this morning, in part using a 100% clean Joomla install i managed to narrow down the source of the conflict, its one of yoothemes widgetkit files.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31213713/wkjs.rar The widgetkit-cfd6bc73.js is a generated file stored in cache so its the only 1 loaded so i included all 3 files that are probabbly used to assemble it, it looks to be conflicting with facebox.js, thats about the best i can get with my experience.

Joomla 2.5 VM 2.0.2