Prices Shown in Cart for Non Registered Users: When Configuration is registered

Started by Awerso, September 25, 2011, 23:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awerso

I would like to use the catalogue modus, but only for non registered users. I know this isn't possible right now but is it possible to develop something like this?

Awerso

the reason why I'm asking this:

I want that public viewers can't see the product prices, this is possible BUT if they press order, they see the product in their cart and also the price..

For my situation it will be great as I have a catologue for public visitors and a shop for registered users.

Awerso

Can somebody tell me if this will be possible in the future?

- Public users uses the catologue modus with or without prices.
- Registered users has the shop modus.

Milbo

Quote from: Awerso on September 25, 2011, 23:24:09 PM
the reason why I'm asking this:

I want that public viewers can't see the product prices, this is possible BUT if they press order, they see the product in their cart and also the price..

For my situation it will be great as I have a catologue for public visitors and a shop for registered users.

I think that is just a small glitch. Which method do you use to disable that public viewers can see the price? Do you switch all off? The catalogue mode should not show the add to cart button, so I wonder that they can see prices
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Awerso

When I enable the catalogue mode they don't see the order button so then I can hide the prices for the public.

But what i want is catalogue mode without prices for PUBLIC USERS and for registered users the SHOP mode with prices.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

saviB

Milbo - what we want is if we turn off "show prices" for a specific user group, the cart functions should be disabled too. Like in VM 1 - no price, not cart functions. Maybe another option in Shopper Group Details? Like "Show Add to Cart"?