Main Menu

AIO? no default shoppergroup set

Started by healthtrainer, September 21, 2011, 23:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

healthtrainer

Quote from: Milbo on September 21, 2011, 22:32:54 PM
btw the list of features, maybe not completed :-D

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=91199.msg299316#msg299316
Two or three questions about VM 2.Rc. So I did succesfully the update of the version Joomla 1.7.x! But,but I had in the old versione 1.6.5 downloaded the version of VM2.0 as stated in your reply.
But I have a great problem ! I can't see anything of shopping cart and order and so on.Shall I d?elete all the modules and components.Do you have some instructions about it? and shall I install the famous file 1.98G.zip to get the latest and current version but to see it? I had this new site only in localhost and not in production so I mean not onto the hosting server. many thanks fo your informations.
In this case to uninstall VM ist more complicated or?
Best regards,
Max alias healthtrainer

Milbo

No, if you uninstall it or not does not make a big difference

I would in your case just install the g version over the old one. Do the same with the aio installer and thats it. if not open a post in the debug forum
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

healthtrainer

Quote from: Milbo on September 22, 2011, 02:54:29 AM
No, if you uninstall it or not does not make a big difference
I would in your case just install the g version over the old one. Do the same with the aio installer and thats it. if not open a post in the debug forum
Ciao Milbo,
ok I installed the J1.7.0 and I di d one more time VM 1.98G,it seems that it runs.Sorry what is the ajo component ,what it is the rpimary function.
thanks and regards from Italy.
healthtrainer

Milbo

AIO means all in once installer. It is in the package http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files virtuemart1.9.8.RC2G_extract_first.zip
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

healthtrainer

Sorry Mr. Milbo and many thank for your kindly help.
Virtuemart goes on... .but I have a problem and I don't know why.What do you think about?
DO you have an answer for me?
many thanks,
healthtrainer

This is the problem in my localhost in the ecommerce page:-(

Attention no standard shopper group set

( ! ) Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\Sdf\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\models\user.php on line 133

and this onto the VM control panel:

healthtrainer

Quote from: healthtrainer on September 24, 2011, 22:53:13 PM
Sorry Mr. Milbo and many thank for your kindly help.
Virtuemart goes on... .but I have a problem and I don't know why.What do you think about?
DO you have an answer for me?
many thanks,
healthtrainer

This is the problem in my localhost in the ecommerce page:-(

( ! ) Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\Sdf\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\models\user.php on line 133

and this onto the VM control panel:

( ! ) Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\Sdf\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\user\view.html.php on line 297
Call Stack
#   Time   Memory   Function   Location
1   0.0011   385800   {main}( )   ..\index.php:0
2   0.1400   5180472   JAdministrator->dispatch( )   ..\index.php:47
3   0.1472   5567184   JComponentHelper::renderComponent( )   ..\application.php:153
4   0.1681   5920232   require_once( 'C:\wamp\www\Sdf\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\admin.virtuemart.php' )   ..\helper.php:156
5   0.2004   7321264   JController->execute( )   ..\admin.virtuemart.php:59
6   0.2004   7321312   VirtuemartControllerUser->User( )   ..\controller.php:679
7   0.2490   8760536   JController->display( )   ..\user.php:63
8   0.2510   8763544   VirtuemartViewUser->display( )   ..\controller.php:645

incolor

I'm on J2.5.1 and just upgrade from VM2.0.1d to 2.0.1e. I just received this error on the front end:

vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang en_gb
        vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.00156211853027
        vmdebug Start used Ram 14.25M
        vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerProductdetails Finished task : 0.114073991776
        vmdebug End used Ram 20M
        vmdebug Peak memory peak 20.5M

I tried removing all my shopper groups and adding them back, but that didn't solve the problem.