News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[fixed] 1.9.8.RC2G Cart product quantity does not update!

Started by grtrustme, September 22, 2011, 02:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grtrustme

I m using Ubuntu OS, Apache Web Server with mod_rewrite. I am also using SEO friendly urls without index.php in my joomla 1.7.

When i am using SEO friendly urls some things react weirdly in virtuemart.

In my cart, i m trying to update the quantity in a product and first of all it calls a non-SEO friendly url and then redirects me to another non-SEO friendly url.
Ofcourse the update fails.

I tried to create the form action url in the file /components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php (about line 164) with this
<form action="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&task=update') ?>" method="post" style="display: inline;">

and it produces the error: 'Notice: Undefined index: update'

(if i change the task=update and put task=delete, it does not produce the error. It generates the SEO url correctly)

So i guess there is ALSO something wrong with the update action. Could you please have a look at it? Thank you.

grtrustme

As i saw, in the file /components/com_virtuemart/router.php there is NO reference to the update task. Only to the delete task. I added that, and the SEO url was generated successfully. But i don't know if it will work fine after that. I will try it.

grtrustme

I downloaded the latest svn version, still in the router.php there is no reference for update. And still in the cart page, when i change the quantity of a product and press update, fails.

grtrustme

Fixed! Now the quantity gets updated successfully. But now there is another small problem. I will open a new topic about that.

Milbo

Thanks grtrustme,

We work on your reports, they are good, thank you for this. I just can say ACK, they are in the queque :-)
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

grtrustme

It's me who should thank you for what you are doing in Virtuemart2.

Best best regards!