News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

ShopLab 3.0 - Free VirtueMart 3 Template

Started by Linelab, September 20, 2011, 00:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricsca

iustin2009

Hello! Can anyone help me with a design problem in Shoplab template? The template looks very different than all the standard previews...
I have attached 3 screenshots.
Thank you!

Using Virtuemart 2.0.18a
PHP Built On    Windows NT IUSTIN-PC 6.1 build 7601 (Windows 7 Business Edition Service Pack 1) i586
Database Version    5.5.27
Database Collation    utf8_general_ci

PHP Version    5.4.7
Web Server    Apache/2.4.3 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.7
WebServer to PHP Interface    apache2handler

Joomla! Version    Joomla! 2.5.9 Stable [ Ember ] 4-February-2013 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version    Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT

Linelab

Hi iustin2009, The list of module positions where you can insert a module is controlled by default Joomla template. Please read: How to Display Module Positions in Joomla 2.5 : http://www.linelab.org/templates-faq/99-how-to-display-module-positions-in-joomla-17 and Display Slideshow - Free Templates http://www.linelab.org/templates-faq/98-display-slideshow

e.g.
Joomla or VirtueMart search module > position-0 (You can use an image for the search button. Check module parameters.)
Top Menu > top
MiniCart module > cart
Main Menu > position-1

etc...

iustin2009

Hi all! @VirtueArtcz After a clean install of joomla, shoplab and VM it's all working right! :D But I noticed the Custom fields (in product page) are not well-ordered.

I have no clue about working in PHP, only some HTML and CSS.
I will like to show the CF in a table, or in any other way but well-ordered.
Can anyone please give me some help/advice with that?

Thank you!

trimixdive

I need some assistance of the Shoplab template. Can anybody explain:

1) how to change a height of position module called "chart" (for example to 175 px)?
2) how to remove positions 12 or reduze height of position?

Joomla version is 2.5 and Virtuemart 2.0

Thank you!

JohnnyC

I have a problem with Shoplab.
I use Joomla 2.5.9 and VM 2.0.20 with Shoplab.
My store has main categories with one level of subcategories. Recently I set up the whole system and site because I thought the above was a bug due to categories (I had more than one nodes of subcategories).
In some categories the product's page seems wrong regarding the modules that have to appear there (see screenshot).

The weird is that I may have

Cat1
-Cat2
and a Prod in Cat1 and Cat2

If I go to Home->Cat1->Prod, the page doesn't seems right
If I go to Home->Cat1->Cat2->Prod, the page is right with all the modules.

Looking at the URL when I visit the Prod I see /cat1->/cat1/cat2->cat1/prod.

I think the bug is in Shoplab Template (Colorshop did the same) cause I haven't found it in any forum as a VM bug...
Please help...!
Site URL: http://e-lectric.gr/joomla/index.php  (it is in Greek, if you need any help ask me)

Thanks

[attachment cleanup by admin]

JohnnyC

trimixdive you can use css customization (styles.css). I use the Firefox (or Chrome) inspect element feature to make my tests and see what should I change an then I go to the apropriate file to do the final changes.

Quote from: trimixdive on March 04, 2013, 01:28:57 AM
I need some assistance of the Shoplab template. Can anybody explain:

1) how to change a height of position module called "chart" (for example to 175 px)?
2) how to remove positions 12 or reduze height of position?

Joomla version is 2.5 and Virtuemart 2.0

Thank you!

Linelab

Quote from: JohnnyC on March 12, 2013, 10:37:48 AM
I have a problem with Shoplab.
I use Joomla 2.5.9 and VM 2.0.20 with Shoplab.
My store has main categories with one level of subcategories. Recently I set up the whole system and site because I thought the above was a bug due to categories (I had more than one nodes of subcategories).
In some categories the product's page seems wrong regarding the modules that have to appear there (see screenshot).

The weird is that I may have

Cat1
-Cat2
and a Prod in Cat1 and Cat2

If I go to Home->Cat1->Prod, the page doesn't seems right
If I go to Home->Cat1->Cat2->Prod, the page is right with all the modules.

Looking at the URL when I visit the Prod I see /cat1->/cat1/cat2->cat1/prod.

I think the bug is in Shoplab Template (Colorshop did the same) cause I haven't found it in any forum as a VM bug...
Please help...!
Site URL: http://e-lectric.gr/joomla/index.php  (it is in Greek, if you need any help ask me)

Thanks

Hi Johnny, Please create link to virtuemart frontpage in your Main Menu. http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/joomla-25/link-to-virtuemart-store-front

JohnnyC

Thanks for the reply. This has allready been done.
The first thing aftre installing VM was to create a menu for Virtuemart Front Pagr (index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=virtuemart) and made it as my site default (home) menu.
I now have created another Virtuemart Front Page menu to place it at Pos 1.
This doesn't helped...

Basically, what I need for my site is to have different modules for the Home Page and the categories.

sigsauer

hi
ı have some problem with shoplab templates
ı want to change footer copyright and closed to  top  currency  Euro  modüle

Linelab

New version coming soon!