News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[solved]Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class class_currency_display.php line 38

Started by nillew, September 14, 2011, 15:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nillew

QuoteFatal error: Cannot redeclare class CurrencyDisplay in /www/htdocs/.../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/currency/class_currency_display.php on line 38

Using Joomla 1.5.23 and VM 1.9.8.RC2G.

Please help

nillew

Milbo

Please provide the link which you are using.

In general this error happens, when you install over vm1.1 and some old vm1.1 files are read. When you update vm1.1 the file toolbar.php should be renamed to toolbar.vm1.php,

please test first if the file is renamed, if yes, please delete the file and try again.

If this does not help, I need exactly the link you are using, so that I can reproduce the error. Maybe more files must be deleted.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

nillew

Did you mean this file: administrator/components/com_virtuemart/toolbar.vm1.php ?
The file is renamed. I deletet the file tried again.

I did not know what link? The link from the errot or the link in the url?

error: www/htdocs/w007fcba/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/currency/class_currency_display.php on line 38
url: http://www.mydomain.de/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart

nillew

Maybe it helps you. The Frontend show this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class convertECB in /www/htdocs/w007fcba/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/currency/convertECB.php on line 24

PRO

PRO

do you have MORE than 1 enabled?

IF NOT, disable the currency converter module

nillew

No, there is only one: EUR. There are no other options to choose. Only EUR

Did you mean "mod_virtuemart_currencies" - if yes, this module is already deactivated.

PRO

ok, I see where the problem is coming from now.

DO THIS

download a new 1.9.8.RC2G

THEN, do to administrator/components/com_virtuemart
RENAME that folder to com_virtuemartBACK

Then, extract the 1.9.8.RC2G.
THEN, upload the administrator/components/com_virtuemart

THEN, "renew config by file", and see if all is correct then

nillew

Yes, that works. Thanks. But now I have one old and one new problem:

1. I can not save any changes under Shop/Shop/Vendor / Additional Information / General User Information. The "Save" button does not work. Just "Exit" is working.

2. all products, categories and orders are not there

nillew

Update:
I have not made a migration. That was the reason that there are no products... But after migration there is a new fatal error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /www/htdocs/w007fcba/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 172

I have 1700 products in my shop ... But in the old Shop it works.

nillew

Sorry for all my replies.   :-\

I changed the number of showing elements in the orders to "10" and it works also with products.

There is still the problem that I can not change the Shop Currency. That problem is displayed in the products 10 times. One for each showing product?

QuoteNo Shop Currency defined! Go to http://www.mydomain.de/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=editshop

Milbo

uhm, it was not meant that way.
Banquet, it has nothing todo with the shop currency or  the converter. The problem is that old files get loaded and I don't understand why. In my test it was enough to delete the toolbar.php. I want to find out which files I have to remove/delete whatever.

and Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /www/htdocs/w007fcba/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 172,

again, we need the link

Quote from: nillew on September 14, 2011, 17:20:31 PM
Sorry for all my replies.   :-\

I changed the number of showing elements in the orders to "10" and it works also with products.

You changed the orders? or the general product to show to ten? Seems your config file isnt running correct, you may renew it by file
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

nillew

I changed the number of displayed orders and this option is also working for the displayed numbers of products. Fortunately, because the product site was not even loaded.

Milbo

you changed on that view administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders

the display how many orders you want to see, and then you was able to sort your products? because you tried before to list all 1700 products? It is very hard to understand what you mean.