News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Last 2 options not showing up

Started by rodsdesign, September 06, 2011, 22:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodsdesign

Hi,  I've searched for the answer to this before posting - so please forgive me if its here somewhere.

have newest VM installed - 1.19 in J 1.5.23
I need to have Media as an option - and although its selected and showing up in the XML output (using VM debug) - it won't show on the page.  The product is a book - dimensions and weight input (1.1 lb).

here's the XML.
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<RateV2Response><Package ID="0"><ZipOrigination>18969</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>47018</ZipDestination><Pounds>3</Pounds><Ounces>0</Ounces><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable><Zone>4</Zone><Postage><MailService>Express Mail Hold For Pickup</MailService><Rate>31.85</Rate></Postage><Postage><MailService>Express Mail</MailService><Rate>31.85</Rate></Postage><Postage><MailService>Express Mail Flat Rate Envelope Hold For Pickup</MailService><Rate>18.30</Rate></Postage><Postage><MailService>Express Mail Flat Rate Envelope</MailService><Rate>18.30</Rate></Postage><Postage><MailService>Priority Mail</MailService><Rate>7.80</Rate></Postage><Postage><MailService>Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope</MailService><Rate>4.95</Rate></Postage><Postage><MailService>Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box</MailService><Rate>5.20</Rate></Postage><Postage><MailService>Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box</MailService><Rate>10.95</Rate></Postage><Postage><MailService>Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box</MailService><Rate>14.95</Rate></Postage><Postage><MailService>Parcel Post</MailService><Rate>7.14</Rate></Postage><Postage><MailService>Media Mail</MailService><Rate>3.23</Rate></Postage><Postage><MailService>Library Mail</MailService><Rate>3.07</Rate></Postage></Package></RateV2Response>

What am I missing?

thanks in advance.
Rod