Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

The cart does not display correctly

Started by Tee shot, August 31, 2011, 15:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee shot

Tee shot

Hi,

There will be notified of the change brought on to post?

Thanks

Milbo

there will be new version soon. The last thing we are fighting atm is the cart and the session. The cart tooks too much place in the session, which leads in some cases to problems, so we have to optimize it.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Tee shot

Ok, thank you

Not that it's urgent, but hey, I'm in an association and we need the shop to sell
equipment and the season begins on 12/09. I hope it will be soon.
In any case thank you for the work you do!

@+

Tee shot

Hi,

In the meantime, is there a way to use the English files for virtuemart and franch for joomla ?

Thank

alatak

Hi,

QuoteIn the meantime, is there a way to use the English files for virtuemart and franch for joomla ?
It should work.

If it does not than it is a Joomla problem.

We do have the french translation. But it has not been added in the release.

Tee shot

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I do not understand the answer. it works with 1.9.8 RC2f?

Thank

alatak

Hi Tee Shot

QuoteIn the meantime, is there a way to use the English files for virtuemart and franch for joomla ?
If I understand your question correctly you want to have your web site  in french, and VirtueMart in english.

1) It should work like that.
If it does not work like that, it is a Joomla problem, not a VirtueMart problem.

2) I was also mentionning, that since i am french, (and Patrick also), we do have the french files for VirtueMart. But they were not included in the last release.

Tee shot

Hi,

I really do not understand, I have the files installed French and they were well in version 1.9.8RC2f in the module all in one, why were not they saying?

Your French version works or not with the cart?

I have virtuemart in French and I did nothing special, if your files could walk in French you send them to me?

Otherwise use the default language is French in joomla, and I found no way to virtuemart in English, should I delete the files French to get there.

If I put joomla in English language by default it works, so it's not a problem joomla, but a problem of language file.

Thank

alatak

Hi,

QuoteI have virtuemart in French and I did nothing special, if your files could walk in French you send them to me?
well i am sorry then for the misunderstanding. I though we did not include the french version.

Tee shot

ok no problem.

But does it work at home or not?

Is that it will work with the next version?

thank you