News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Errors on complete order page with PayPal Pro

Started by Branson, July 26, 2011, 06:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branson

Just upgraded from a working store of VM 1.1.4 to VM 1.1.9.
Joomla: 1.5.23

Im using Paypal (Standard), and PayPal Pro. I get the following errors when I click the Complete Order (last step) page ONLY when entering my CC info using the Paypal Pro option.

Error - Paypal did not complete order - LONGMESSAGE=The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts. - ERRORCODE=10413 - LONGMESSAGE=This transaction has been completed, but the total of items in the cart did not match the total of all items. - ERRORCODE=15008 -

Error: Error - Paypal did not complete order - LONGMESSAGE=The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts. - ERRORCODE=10413 - LONGMESSAGE=This transaction has been completed, but the total of items in the cart did not match the total of all items. - ERRORCODE=15008 -

Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_paypal_wpp)
Error - Paypal did not complete order - LONGMESSAGE=The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts. - ERRORCODE=10413 - LONGMESSAGE=This transaction has been completed, but the total of items in the cart did not match the total of all items. - ERRORCODE=15008 -

Any ideas?

njagency

I'm having the same problem. Where you able to find the answer?