News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Checkout doesn't redirect

Started by zaruc, August 28, 2011, 01:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaruc

Hi. After the steps for payment the page does not redirect to Paypal. It just redirects to this page:

Does anyone know how to solve this?

zaruc

If someone knows how to solve the issue it would be greatly appreciated. Right now it is not possible to use the store and we are loosing customers.

pierrotsc

I do not know the translation of you error but i get a blank page telling me that paypal cannot be processed in a window or something like that.
help.

zaruc

The message just says that the order has completed, and then it is completed in the system without the user have to pay anything. It is strange that no one here knows how to solve the issue...

wetken

After working fine for over a year my site just stopped redirecting to paypal. I upgraded Joomla to 1.5.23 and VirtueMart to 1.1.9, no change. Wireshark shows my browser sends the page to the web server but nothing comes back. EXCEPT once in a while, maybe 1 in 10 times, or if I restart Apache, I can get through to Paypal and the payment works just fne. I'm at my wits end; every page is served fine except the redirect.