News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shipping ?? Help !

Started by Marijke, March 23, 2005, 20:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marijke

Hello !
I have a big problem, on the 1st of April I planned my 'grand opening' for my mamboshop ! But I have a huge problem. Mambo is not adding any shipping costs ! I made shipping rates. My articles are measured, the minimum amount for free shipping is 500 euro.

Can anyone help me ?? I use Mambo 4.5.1.a Stable.

Cheers, Marijke

Soeren

Hello,

could you please give some details about a specific constellation where Shippign costs *should* be added, but aren't:

Product weight
Quantity
Cart Total Price

Shipping Rates...
Are you sure you have added the needed countries to the Shipping Rates?
Do you have a selection of various Shipping Rates, or do you see none?

ciao, Soeren
The future of eCommerce: VirtueMart & Joomla!
http://virtuemart.net

Marijke

Hello Soeren,
Thank you for answering, a few days ago I read that you are a student and Mambo shop is your hobby, wow I think you're a genius ! What a great program did you develope ! And for free !!  :o

And now I have to confess that the shipping problem was my own fault.  :-[ Yes, was, because now it works !

I only have to redefine the shipping rates because there are other rates for packages then for smaller things.

Thank you anyway !

brenlob

I'm having the same problem - I am not getting any shipping charges. I have done this:
1. one shipper - Royal Mail
2. Shipping rate - UK <10ko, weight 0.000 - 10.000  United Kingdom Fee0.52  (I want to add other weight based rates too)
3. product weight: 1.000, unit of measure ko
4. store - minimum for free shipping - 50.00

when i go to checkout i see no shipping costs or a shipping cost summary line.

What else do I have to do?

I'm new to this but can't work this out - getting desperate!