News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Installation O.K, site not am I missing something.

Started by chris72a, July 31, 2011, 09:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris72a

Hi All new here, really want to try VM to succeed another product we are using, I have installed under J1.5, install goes perfect, VM is accessible via backend and I can configure add products etc.  but when trying to go to the home page I get the below errors.

Warning: require(helper.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/everythi/public_html/shop/modules/mod_virtuemart_product/mod_virtuemart_product.php on line 21

Warning: require(helper.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/everythi/public_html/shop/modules/mod_virtuemart_product/mod_virtuemart_product.php on line 21

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'helper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/everythi/public_html/shop/modules/mod_virtuemart_product/mod_virtuemart_product.php on line 21

I have checked permissions and they are O.K, is there something I may have missed somewhere? or if not does anyone have any ideas on what to try to get this to work.

Cheers
Chris.

Milbo

ignore it, it is afaik fixed already in the new version, we may release tomorrow.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

chris72a

O.K cheers thanks for the reply, I ended up installing J1.7 and it works fine under that.

Cheers
Chris.

asem0525

Quote from: chris72a on July 31, 2011, 09:37:33 AM
Hi All new here, really want to try VM to succeed another product we are using, I have installed under J1.5, install goes perfect, VM is accessible via backend and I can configure add products etc.  but when trying to go to the home page I get the below errors.

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'helper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/everythi/public_html/shop/modules/mod_virtuemart_product/mod_virtuemart_product.php on line 21

I have checked permissions and they are O.K, is there something I may have missed somewhere? or if not does anyone have any ideas on what to try to get this to work.

Cheers
Chris.
[/quote

Hi!

please, help to solve the same problem... please