News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

All in one 1.9.8c install issues

Started by crashball, August 02, 2011, 21:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crashball

running joomla 1.7

I am having issues installing the AllInOne1.9.8c modules.  I get this error when trying to install
Error building Admin Menus
Component Install: DB function reports no errors
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\administrator\components\com_vm_all-in-one\languageFE
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\administrator\components\com_vm_all-in-one\languageBE
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\administrator\components\com_vm_all-in-one\modules
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\administrator\components\com_vm_all-in-one\plugins

I have cleaned every thing out multiple times including uninstalling the component and removing the other bits manually. I thought i read somewhere for a similar issue that the was another release (1.9.8d) soon but that date has already passed. Is there anything i can do, or do i wait for the next release?

Milbo

There error indicates that the all in once admin menu item was not created. This should not harm. Just test if you can choose a shipper or payment, if yes, everything is fine.

Or you wait for the next version. We are sorry, that we didnt made it last friday, but we wanted to be  sure that the media work as expected. We invited new testers lately and they do a good job (finding small bugs hehe)
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member