News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Learning VM2, any suggestions?

Started by wstover, July 21, 2011, 22:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wstover

Hello,

I am a beginner with VirtueMart and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to go about learning VirtueMart 2.0. I noticed that the User Manual on the VM website is from version 1.1, and I know that 2.0 has a lot new features. Is it worth waiting for a manual for 2.0?

At this point I have 2.0 RC2c installed and I am just playing around with the sample data, but I am running into question after question. I know that it wouldn't be viable to post every question I come across on the forum.

As far as my skill level goes, I am comfortable with HTML/CSS, and have a beginner understanding of PHP.

Any thoughts would be helpful!

Thanks,
Wayde

Milbo

oh just write your questions here. a rough manual will follow on the wiki. Writing this helping people in the forum makes it easier, imho. There are already books in work and we are going to give workshops. You will get news about that next weeks.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member