News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Moneybookers Details

Started by casibbald, March 17, 2005, 21:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zildar

Hi everyone,

I have multi-page registration form here, it has 5 pages and all in html ext.
the 1,2,and 3 input value will be process with php and send into my mysql database, after that the user must continue to step 4 which is moneybookers payment page, page 5 is about confirmation page. can anyone help me how to implement this, especially when the user proceed from page 3 to page 4. I'm totaly newbie here ^_^. I'm fully thanks for any help and guidance.

bbhsoft

Hello,

I developed a fully working module about Moneybookers payment gateway integration in VirtueMart. You can find it here:

http://www.motov.net/downloads/moneybookers.com-payment-gateway-for-virtuemart/details.html

It will confirm the order ONLY IF THE CUSTOMER PAYS THE WHOLE INVOICE.

pickinart

I've also just got the Moneybookers payment module from Motov working fine.

I did have a small problem with it not properly updating the order status to confirmed. I got excellent help from them, turned out I was blocking access to the mb_notify.php script.

JoMan

Hi, I want to integrate moneybookers payment method so i'm wondering if posted code works well? I know i can buy motov module but i'm wondering if the posted code is the "same" thing? It is only important for me that people and info is transferred to moneybookers so that my customers can pay! Than, i'll manually edit status etc.

Thanks!

tantan

At the beginning of this topic , Soeren put a code and it works fine for me . Many thanks to guys that share their knowledge ... 

Cheers ! :D  

surfparadise

Anybody have this code fixed? When a custumer pay, the order status is update? Please....

paul2210

Hello nofxsk8, did you manage to get your orders confirmed directly when it was paid through Moneybookers? I am trying this module as well and all works fine, only my order doesn't gets confirmed in the system. Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advanced,
Paul.

lukasknol

I'm looking for this as well. The form works fine but I want to be redirected to Moneybookers and skip the pay button. Is there already a solution for this??

Quote from: Roberto on July 15, 2007, 21:40:08 PM
It is possible to remove the pay button and redirect to moneybookers like the paypal module?

Thanks

Quote from: Soeren on August 09, 2005, 08:21:02 AM
You can easily set up your Moneybookers Payment Method by adding a new payment method, type  PayPal or related and fill in this code into the payment Extra info (see Tab "Configuration" in the payment method form):

<form action="https://www.moneybookers.com/app/payment.pl" method="post"
target="_blank" />
<input type="hidden" name="pay_to_email" value="paytoyouremail@yourdomain.com" />
<input type="hidden" name="transaction_id" value="<?php $db->p("order_id"?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="return_url" value="<?php echo SECUREURL
."index.php?option=com_phpshop&amp;page=checkout.result&amp;order_id=".$db->f("order_id")
?>
" />
<input type="hidden" name="cancel_url" value="<?php echo SECUREURL ."index.php" ?>">
<input type="hidden" name="status_url"
value="https://www.moneybookers.com/process_payment.cgi">
<input type="hidden" name="language" value="EN">
<input type="hidden" name="customer_id" value="USER_ID" />
<input type="hidden" name="pay_from_email" value="<?php echo $user->email?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="<?php printf("%.2f",
$db->f("order_total"))?>
" />
<input type="hidden" name="currency" value="EUR" />
<input type="hidden" name="firstname" value="<?php echo $user->first_name?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="lastname" value="<?php echo $user->last_name?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="address" value="<?php echo $user->address_1?>&#10<?php
echo $user->address_2?>
" />
<input type="hidden" name="postal_code" value="<?php echo $user->zip?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="city" value="<?php echo $user->city?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="state" value="<?php echo $user->state?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="detail1_description" value="description1" />
<input type="hidden" name="detail1_text" value="detail1" />
<input type="hidden" name="detail2_description" value="description2" />
<input type="hidden" name="detail2_text" value="detail2" />
<input type="hidden" name="detail3_description="description3" />
<input type="hidden" name="detail3_text" value="detail3" />
<input type="hidden" name="confirmation_note" value="Your payment is ok. Thank you!" />
<input type="submit" value="Pay!">
</form>

Save it and you're done. You can modify the code just as you like.
A big thankyou goes out to "Lubos" <informuj (@) mailbox.sk> for this code.

ciao, Soeren

lukasknol

I found a solution to redirect directly to moneybookers so u dont need to use a pay button (this one is for creditcard):

---

vmRedirect( $url . $query_string );
} else {

---

Here is the whole script:

---

<?php
$db1 = new ps_DB();
$q = "SELECT country_2_code FROM #__vm_country WHERE country_3_code='".$user->country."' ORDER BY country_2_code ASC";
$db1->query($q);

$url = "https://www.moneybookers.com/app/payment.pl";
$tax_total = $db->f("order_tax") + $db->f("order_shipping_tax");
$discount_total = $db->f("coupon_discount") + $db->f("order_discount");

$post_variables = Array(
"pay_to_email" => MB_EMAIL,
"detail1_description" => $VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_ORDER_PRINT_PO_NUMBER').": ". $db->f("order_id"),
"transaction_id" => $db->f("order_number"),
"detail1_text" => $db->f("order_id"),
"amount" => $db->f("order_total"),
"currency" => $db->f("order_currency"),
"firstname" => $dbbt->f('first_name'),
"lastname" => $dbbt->f('last_name'),
"address" => $dbbt->f('address_1'),
"address2" => $dbbt->f('address_2'),
"postal_code" => $dbbt->f('zip'),
"city" => $dbbt->f('city'),
"hide_login" => "1" ,
"recipient_description" =>  $vendor_name,
"country" => $dbbt->f('country'),
"pay_from_email" => $dbbt->f('user_email'),
"phone_number" => $dbbt->f('phone_1'),
"logo_url" => "http://www.moneybookers.com/creatives/pay_below_5.gif",
"status_url2" => "mailto:" . MB_EMAIL,
"return_url" => SECUREURL ."index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=checkout.resultmb&order_id=".$db->f("order_id"),
"status_url" => SECUREURL ."administrator/components/com_virtuemart/notifymb.php",
"cancel_url" => SECUREURL ."index.php",
"merchant_fields" => "softwareproviderjum, order_id" ,
"softwareproviderjum" => "joomvm" ,
"order_id" => $db->f("order_id") ,
"new_window_redirect" => "1",
"language" => "EN" ,
"payment_methods" => "ACC",

);
if( $page == "checkout.thankyou" ) {
$query_string = "?";
foreach( $post_variables as $name => $value ) {
$query_string .= $name. "=" . urlencode($value) ."&";
}

vmRedirect( $url . $query_string );
} else {

echo '<form action="'.$url.'" method="post" target="_parent">';
echo '<input type="image" name="submit" src="http://www.moneybookers.com/images/logos/checkout_logos/checkout_240x80px.gif" border="0" alt="Click to pay with Moneybookers - it is fast, free and secure!" />';

foreach( $post_variables as $name => $value ) {
echo '<input type="hidden" name="'.$name.'" value="'.htmlspecialchars($value).'" />';
}
echo '</form>';

}
?>

---

akamaramaka

Could someone help with a small issue in MB? Do I need a secret word to run this payment system? The official module demands it once i add the payment option and tells to check the merchant area to get it. While in the merchant area on MB there is no sign of whatsoever secret words. Can I still use the Credit Card payment gateway and eWallet? Is it obligatory? Any clue highly appreciated..

krofeta

Quote from: akamaramaka on November 26, 2010, 02:49:37 AM
Could someone help with a small issue in MB? Do I need a secret word to run this payment system? The official module demands it once i add the payment option and tells to check the merchant area to get it. While in the merchant area on MB there is no sign of whatsoever secret words. Can I still use the Credit Card payment gateway and eWallet? Is it obligatory? Any clue highly appreciated..
http://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=m_shoppingcart

lonerunner

Quote from: paul2210 on August 12, 2009, 15:24:04 PM
Hello nofxsk8, did you manage to get your orders confirmed directly when it was paid through Moneybookers? I am trying this module as well and all works fine, only my order doesn't gets confirmed in the system. Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advanced,
Paul.

I know its old thread but maybe someone managed to get solution to this, im having same problem. When someone make payment via moneybookers i have all shop records in mb history, and mb redirect user back to my website but dont change order to confirmed automatically, i have to manually login and confirm order, this way users have to wait for me to be able to download content. Can this be automated so they receive download instantly when make payment.

kepesop

thank you for you info you helped me a lot

jameel

Virtuemart + Joomla extensions www.itechshop.org
get Paypal extended, payza extended, moneybookers extended module that let you use 98  currencies nonsupported paypal/alertpay/mb currencies on VM 1.1.x and convert them to supported one at www.itechshop.org

220+ domain extensions www.industechnologies.co