Author Topic: Moneybookers Details  (Read 77083 times)

xcellent

• Readers
Re: Moneybookers Details
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 11:41:46 am »
hi..
i am acctually success on pass all the parameters to moneybookers,
and after all the transaction happen in moneybookers it will send back the client to my site
www.mysite.com/moneybookers_success.php
the problem is in the moneybookers_success.php, it didnt catch up any parameters and value from moneybookers...
it would be very help full if any one can give me some sample on moneybookers_success.php should look like...
thanks...

kaushikndm

• Beginner

kaushikndm

• Beginner
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 22:08:46 pm »
Hey
thanks for the modul data. On emore question: When the customer reaches the moneybrookers website, he gets the right amount, but the choosen goods look like:
description1  detail1
description2 detail2
Anything I can do about that?
Thanks
Rolf
I have the same problem too, can someone tell us how to show the real value according to the order made instead ogf these generic descriptions?
Thank you very much any help will be very appreciated!
Thx
Peace!

http://www.moneybookers.com/merchant/en/moneybookers_gateway_manual.pdf

kaushikndm

• Beginner
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 22:10:41 pm »
I use moneybookers payment module for downloadables and need automatic update of order status from Pending to Confirm after the payment is processed. Any solution? Lot of thanks in advance!
Alvydas
Additional information: moneybookers posts payment details to merchant server showed in "status_url" with field "status" value equal 2 when the payment is processed; but it seems that virtuemart has no tool to process such info provided by moneybookers...
http://www.moneybookers.com/merchant/en/moneybookers_gateway_manual.pdf

zildar

• Readers
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 18:52:49 pm »
Hi everyone,

I have multi-page registration form here, it has 5 pages and all in html ext.
the 1,2,and 3 input value will be process with php and send into my mysql database, after that the user must continue to step 4 which is moneybookers payment page, page 5 is about confirmation page. can anyone help me how to implement this, especially when the user proceed from page 3 to page 4. I'm totaly newbie here ^_^. I'm fully thanks for any help and guidance.

bbhsoft

• Beginner
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 18:01:45 pm »
Hello,

I developed a fully working module about Moneybookers payment gateway integration in VirtueMart. You can find it here:

http://www.motov.net/downloads/moneybookers.com-payment-gateway-for-virtuemart/details.html

It will confirm the order ONLY IF THE CUSTOMER PAYS THE WHOLE INVOICE.

Andy

• Beginner
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2008, 09:14:39 am »

ManicRed

• Beginner
    • Outdoor Ireland
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2008, 11:48:55 am »

pickinart

• Beginner
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 19:20:20 pm »
I've also just got the Moneybookers payment module from Motov working fine.

I did have a small problem with it not properly updating the order status to confirmed. I got excellent help from them, turned out I was blocking access to the mb_notify.php script.

JoMan

• Beginner
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2009, 21:26:18 pm »
Hi, I want to integrate moneybookers payment method so i'm wondering if posted code works well? I know i can buy motov module but i'm wondering if the posted code is the "same" thing? It is only important for me that people and info is transferred to moneybookers so that my customers can pay! Than, i'll manually edit status etc.

Thanks!

Yannick

• Virtuemart Themes & Templates
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2009, 02:39:52 am »
Hey, here you must not change the order manually. All its full automatic.

Take a look at the Virtuemart Moneybookers Payment Gateway
Virtuemart Customizing  ==>  Virtuemart Themes, Templates & Extensions -  Verry Nice!

tantan

• Beginner
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2009, 19:25:22 pm »
At the beginning of this topic , Soeren put a code and it works fine for me . Many thanks to guys that share their knowledge ... 

Cheers ! :D  

surfparadise

• Beginner
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2009, 16:37:36 pm »
Anybody have this code fixed? When a custumer pay, the order status is update? Please....

nofxsk8

• Beginner
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2009, 15:49:41 pm »
The official Moneybookers Module with working status, opening in iframe and split gateway (quick checkout with support for credit cards and many other local payment options) , can be found here for free http://www.moneybookers.com/partners/virtuemart/modulevirtuemarte.zip and the Moneybookers merchant account can be fully activated here http://www.moneybookers.com/partners/virtuemart/
Hope that helps

paul2210

• Beginner
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2009, 15:24:04 pm »
Hello nofxsk8, did you manage to get your orders confirmed directly when it was paid through Moneybookers? I am trying this module as well and all works fine, only my order doesn't gets confirmed in the system. Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advanced,
Paul.