News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Paypal button not Redirecting to Paypal

Started by g1enn, July 10, 2011, 20:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g1enn

I am new to Virtuemart and have looked at a lot of info on how to set up Paypal but for some reason I cannot get it to work. When I click on my check out button I get redirected to my homepage. This is the link the button has ( http://www.americanstoragebuildings.com/index.php?page=checkout.index&ppex=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&redirected=1&Itemid=1 ) . Pleas help I am stuck on this. I only have one item on my site because I want to make sure I get things working before adding more this is the item ( http://www.americanstoragebuildings.com/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=2&category_id=1 )

m.iannozzi

It as a BUG of 1.1.9
I have replace /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_checkout.php 1.1.9 with ps_checkout.php 1.1.8 and now works but now it show  me a form to choose payment method from "credit card" and paypal (I haven't any credit card method enabled - only paypal). As default it flag credit card method and I need to choose paypal.
With 1.1.9 it hide any  form and try to process payment  as credit card.
I hope that VM team resolve it.

m.iannozzi

Hello to all, I have finally solved it.
Is no more necessary to replace /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_checkout.php 1.1.9 with ps_checkout.php 1.1.8

In VM 1.1.9 (I don't know if this is best way but for me works)
in
/components/com_virtuemart/themes/simplecheckout/templates/checkout/get_payment_method_paypal_ex.tpl.php

I have removed below code:

<?php

echo ps_checkout::list_payment_methods( $payment_method_id );

?>

and I have modified line from
<input type="radio" id="paypalExpressID_ecm" name="payment_method_id" value="<?php echo ps_paypal_api::getPaymentMethodId();?>" />
to
<input type="radio" id="paypalExpressID_ecm" name="payment_method_id" value="<?php echo ps_paypal_api::getPaymentMethodId();?>" checked />