News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VM 1.9.8.RCA 2 and sef router

Started by franzpeter, July 15, 2011, 10:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorian

Hi

If you want to remove or replace /virtuemart/component/  do not touch Virtuemart router/
You need to watch router Joomla in the lines 344-347 and 194-198
;)

Good luck.

PRO

lol, no need to hack the core, just create a joomla menu link to the default layout ( and choose default in your vmart config)

Lorian

You're right, but not all happy with the easy way. ;D

iCon

Hi,

My English is not good do not understand exactly what is required. not what makes a simple expression. This is why it could not figure out my problem. Voluntary expression of a friend can make software? Thank you in advance.

I component / virtuemart to want to get rid of.

PRO

Quote from: iCon on February 02, 2012, 17:35:48 PM
Hi,

My English is not good do not understand exactly what is required. not what makes a simple expression. This is why it could not figure out my problem. Voluntary expression of a friend can make software? Thank you in advance.

I component / virtuemart to want to get rid of.

Create Joomla Menu Item to Virtuemart
Choose "default Layout"

iCon

BaidareW

I set in menu link to "default virtuemart layout" but clicking on product I still have mydoimain.com/menuname/product

How to get rid of this menuname in address ?

freshfranky

Ok. First of all. Thanks to Virtuemart for the great tool and to all of you for this blog.

But once for all to be clear. The URLs of Virtuemart are one huge disaster. And specialy, that this is so important to have nice SEF for google, this is a pain in the ...

I'm struggeling with the url's since a month now. I get the URL of my homepage ok. But I just want the categories to be directly after the homepage's url like www.gpsvision.ch/'category'

And then I want all Product to be in one single category 'all products' so the product should be in the following url www.gpsvision.ch/all-products/'product name'-detail

Im so waisted with this issue. What do I have to do. Why can't I just set the URL to every category and ever product myself, would be so much easier. I have hundreds of duplicated contents actually.