News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

I need help.. paypal

Started by Blekkhus, July 01, 2011, 12:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blekkhus

On my store Blekkhus.no I use Paypal as payment with creditcard. The problem is that many customer are skeptical when they read that they must
registrate as paypal customer.. I dont know how many times I tell the customer that they dont need to be Paypal customer, but they only have to click
that they are not paypal customer..

Is it possible that paypal directly show payment without asking customers if they are paypal customer?

I use virtuemart

loppan

I doubt that's possible because paypal would'nt win anything on that. They do of course prefer when people sign up :).

My only idea is to be very clear about it in your store's info, I've even included screenshots on how your paying with paypal without an account.

I have another store not running virtuemart and on that one I've added the text "you don't need a paypal account" in a smaller font right next to the "Paypal" payment option but I do not know how to do that in virtuemart. But that is a good workaround I think.:)

Blekkhus

I understand.. but i have seen oyher shops where it work

loppan

Ahhh ok, did'nt know that. Maybe they are using paypal pro then, which is not available for us scandinavians I think ;).