News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

38.000 products in Visrtuemart

Started by navigatore, June 28, 2011, 15:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navigatore

Hello guys, I want to ask you an important info for a client. I should upload about 38.000 products in a ecommerce with virtuemarte. I know the problem with the categories, but there are just few.

I would like to know if someone have some experience in virtuemart or similar, and if possibly you know if there are some problems with it. In case could you please let me know?

Thank you in advance for your interest. See you.

Milbo

there are shops with more than 80k products when you want to know if virtuemart can handle 40k, yes it can.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

navigatore

Thank you, Milbo.
It's confortable for me this notce, Can i Ask a pleasure, is possible receive the link of the shop in private...

thank you very much.

stinga

Stinga.
614869 products in 747 categories with 15749 products in 1 category.
                                             Document Complete   Fully Loaded
                Load Time First Byte Start Render   Time      Requests      Time      Requests
First View     2.470s     0.635s     1.276s          2.470s       31            2.470s      31
Repeat View  1.064s     0.561s     1.100s          1.064s       4             1.221s       4