Author Topic: When Saving a Product index.php redirects and returns an error page without css  (Read 1058 times)

ghsd

• Beginner
I am having a problem with Virtuemart when I save a product.  The  index.php redirects. When I save a product, the index.php should read sample.com/administrator/index.php, but instead it adds another  “administrator/index.php” to it like this: sample.com/administrator/index.php/administrator/index.php    and returns an error page without css atached to it.  Changes are done but layout is all wrong.
My web hosting is with GoDaddy - would it be something on their side?
Thank you

Joseph Kwan

• Advanced
Did you modify the core file?
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.

imediapub

• Beginner
I'm having the exact same issue, i'm also with Godaddy.  Doesn't anyone have any suggestions for this.  I tried searching for forum, but this is the best explanation of the situation as it's identical.

Any thoughts?

Joe

Joseph Kwan

• Advanced
If you haven't done any changes to the core files, please provide Joomla and VM version. It looks like a problem with SEF but I am not 100% sure and never heard of SEF interfering with backend.

Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.