Author Topic: how to integer the Osolcaptcha code in registration form  (Read 7642 times)

lejeannotfr

how to integer the Osolcaptcha code in registration form
« on: June 16, 2011, 15:02:52 pm »
hi everybody, my website in php5.2.17, joomla 1.5.23, & i use osolcaptcha in the standard contact form of joomla.
I've integer it in the "ask seller question" of virtuemart, it work perfect, if there's an error, it show an alert message to try again.
But, in the registration form of virtuemart, when you give the good captcha code it works ok, & when the captcha is wrong, it doesn't show any alert, you're automaticaly redirected to home page? Does anybody can help me to past de good code in the right place of the form please? I tried a lot of things but nothing repare this bug.
This is how i put my code :
1 - in the top of the form
Code: [Select]
global $mosConfig_allowUserRegistration, $mosConfig_useractivation, $mainframe;
2- just before the sending button :
$mainframe->triggerEvent('onShowOSOLCaptcha', array(true));

echo '
<p>
<input type="submit" value="'. $VM_LANG->_('BUTTON_SEND_REG') . '" class="button" onclick="return( submitregistration());" />
</div>
<input type="hidden" name="Itemid" value="'. $sess->getShopItemid() .'" />
<input type="hidden" name="gid" value="'. $my->gid .'" />
<input type="hidden" name="id" value="'. $my->id .'" />
<input type="hidden" name="user_id" value="'. $my->id .'" />
<input type="hidden" name="option" value="com_virtuemart" />
<input type="hidden" name="' . $validate . '" value="1" />
<input type="hidden" name="useractivation" value="'. $mosConfig_useractivation .'" />
<input type="hidden" name="func" value="shopperadd" />
<input type="hidden" name="page" value="checkout.index" />
</form>';
?>

Well, i don't really know how to do this. I tried to group my entire code in the same place before the button :
global $mainframe;
$mainframe->triggerEvent('onShowOSOLCaptcha', array(true));
This one does the same result, if captcha wrong, redirect to homepage...
Thanks for your help!

lejeannotfr

Re: how to integer the Osolcaptcha code in registration form
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 23:22:08 pm »
nobody knows how to find a way to resolve this??

titobinbin

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 19:28:31 pm »
Nobody can solve this issue? I have the same problem with captcha + sef + virtuemart. And you lejeannotfr, can you solve it?

lejeannotfr

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 00:56:30 am »
Nobody can solve this issue? I have the same problem with captcha + sef + virtuemart. And you lejeannotfr, can you solve it?
hi, no my dear, i didn't found the soluce, nobody gives any answer about it and nobody tries... i wonder how everybody does to get a register form with a common captcha for all the website, i tried 5 differents captcha plugins, components, custom codes... pfffff... incredible!! On my website i have osolcaptcha in 3 differents form & now i uses ReCaptcha in the register form, 2 different plugins for the same uses & the virtuemart developpers don't try to find a way to integer it.
I think there's a compatibility problem with the JS libraries but nobody answers even on the OsolCaptcha developpers website.
if you find, inform me please. I stopped, because i lost to much time on this.

mowlman

lejeannotfr

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 11:19:59 am »
hi,  :)
yes of course, thanks a lot. But... trying, trying & always trying... I've try 4 different captcha plugins! I want to see a joomla website with virtuemart, & sh404 running with the plugin you're talking about.
I've spent hours to find how secure all my forms, & now i don't want to loose time onlyt to try a see how it could work in my website : i wanna be sure this one is easy to install, requires no new development & that is compatible with the largest number of configuration: a plugin that is so unanimously and is recommended by the community virutemart as the most functional! Otherwise it is not worth, too much risk to undo what is already working properly.  ;)

shiva.iete

• Beginner
  • Skype Name: shiva.iete
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 07:54:28 am »
just remove the comment at line 794 in file /plugins/system/osolcaptcha.php

from variable onCaptchaFailSetVars in enableForRegistration section.