News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Recurring Payment For Virtuemart

Started by misawasim, May 18, 2011, 09:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misawasim

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how can I setup Recurring Paypal Payment for VirtueMart (VM).
Scenario:
I give out services to Clients.
I am using VM for this. I want users to pay me for their subscriptions, the payments will be monthly or quarterly or yearly.
I want users to subscribe to services and pay me monthly.
Once they register they will pay the initial fees and every month fees will be deducted from their accounts.
I am unable to figure out this, I am stuck in this, help would be appreciated.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

misawasim

Hi jenkinhill,
I bought the component, but when I installed it. It was totally different from their Installation guide. I followed the same steps, but the Modify Payment Method screen is different from what I am getting. And after updating everything the PayPal Process is giving me an error or API Call. And the support staff is not replying to any of my emails. I am confused

jenkinhill

I have never used recurring payments. The provider of the extension should provide support.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum