Author Topic: Registration Not Working on Live site. Need Help Fast!!!  (Read 1583 times)

webharambee

• Beginner
Registration Not Working on Live site. Need Help Fast!!!
« on: May 13, 2011, 08:27:32 am »
I am using Virtuemart 1.1.8 stable. I am having major issues with registration. I am doing a website for a woman whose daughter was killed by her husband. Her daughters children were sent with the husbands parents and many Large Businesses, Radio Stations, News Channels, etc. are donating items to be purchased on this website starting May 21, 2011.

Urgent Help Needed!

I have been working on this for over a week. To register go here -> http://www.dulinfans.com/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.registration

If needed I can give Super admin permissions.

I have followed the rules of Global Configuration User Registration Settings and Virtuemart User Registration Settings by the Guide. I have gone through the ps_shopper.php and found nothing.

When you try to register it sends you to a login page and says you must login first. I would be willing to pay for this to be resolved. We have 1 week left. Keep in mind I am doing this for charity so I am on a budget, but I will pay for sure, I have come to the conclusion that I can not do it on my own.

I have different themes installed and I have tried using all themes and none work. Can you please resolve this issue for me PLEASE!!!!!!!!

jenkinhill

• UK Web Developer & Consultant
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Always on vacation
    • Jenkin Hill Internet
Re: Registration Not Working on Live site. Need Help Fast!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 13:07:42 pm »
Try turning off SEF - it is not possible to diagnose such problems with SEF turned on.
Kelvyn

Jenkin Hill Internet,
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Unsolicited PMs/emails will be ignored.

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Currently using VM 3.6.1.10121 on Joomla 3.9.11 PHP 7.0.33
Testing 3.6.1.10129 on Joomla 3.9.11