News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to embed “paypal web payment standard” in the product page?

Started by jessela, May 01, 2010, 19:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beachy

If you PM me some login details I will have a look as it is clearly working for some of your products!
_______
Joomla 2.5.11 Virtuemart 2.0.22
Apache 2.2.24 PHP 5.4.13
Hosted By RochenHost.com - MVS

beachy

I have had a look at the products and they are definately set up correctly...the easiest fix I can see is to reload the products which do not displa correctly. I have done this for two of your products and they now display correctly.

You can either copy an exisiting working product or start from scratch just put stock level as 0 min order as 0 and that should give you the notify button.

Sorry I can get to the root of your problem but it feels like a setting from how the product was previously set up is still affecting it. I have never seen this before and as you are not caching the site I cant see why.

You have only got a very small number of products so I would just reload the ones which dont work and see if that works in the long run. If it does come back I will do some more thinking!
_______
Joomla 2.5.11 Virtuemart 2.0.22
Apache 2.2.24 PHP 5.4.13
Hosted By RochenHost.com - MVS

mvelcic

Great, I had thought about cloning a working product, but was worried that there was something wrong with the configuration or that I had done something wrong.  I really appreciate all your help, and the complete, clear explanations.
Have a great day.
M

commonangle

The "Notify Me" button shows when "Check stock" is enabled and your product availability is zero.

You either have to disable "Check stock":
  Admin > Configuration > Global

or you have to add inventory to those items that show "Notify Me"
  Open product > Product Status tab > In Stock field