News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Paypal doesn't work ie only

Started by jodido2222, March 31, 2011, 18:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jodido2222

Hello

I'm testing the paypal method and i have checked that it doesn't work on ie.

It works in Chrome 10.0, firefox 3.0 and 4.0, opera 11, safari but when i probe with internet explorer 8, doesn't work.

The problem shown is "the eternal issue: Invalid credit card number o credit card verification code.  Error: Failure process of pay(ps_paypal_api)"

anyone can help me?

Thanks.

pjwalker

This sounds like the problem that is frequently reported: IE8 is incompatible with the Paypal API. Is this just a problem with the Sandbox or does it affect the working system? Does anyone know? Has anyone found a way to solve the IE8 problem? I've tried tweaking with the compatibility mode settings, (as some have suggested) but that doesn't seem to help.

jodido2222

Hello!

This is what i did:

1.Modified administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/checkout.index.php

<input type="submit" class="button" name="form..." ..  --->line 338

for <input type="submit" id="submit" class="button" name="form..." ...

2.- Modified components/com_virtuemart/themes/xx/templates/checout/get_payment_method_paypal_ex.tpl.php

window.addEvente("click",function(){....     ...> Line 68

for:  $("submit").addEvent("click",funciton(){...

3.- Modified administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_checkout.php

Line 848 ---> Add "&payment_method_ppex=2"

vmRedirect($sess->url(SECUREURL.basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']."$page=checkout.index&payment_method_id=$first...."['order']."&payment_method_ppex=2",false,false), "");

4.- Commented lines 119,120,121 of file: components/com_virtuemart/themes/xx/templates/checkout/list_payments_method.tpl.php

<?php $ps_payment_method->list_nocheck...
<?php $ps_payment_method->list_bank...
<?php $ps_payment_method->list_paypalrelated...

Ok. I hope help yours.

Regards.