Author Topic: logged in users go to registration and get shown products  (Read 1074 times)

gpgrant

• Beginner
logged in users go to registration and get shown products
« on: March 28, 2011, 20:35:39 pm »
Really?  72 views and not one hit?  Am I the only one seeing this?

Hi all,

If a user is already logged into the VM system and clicks on "registration", the user is shown a products page.  Is there a way to change this so I can send a message like "already registered in this system" and maybe redirect them to where I want them to go?  I know there is a login & logout - redirection option but I do not see one for users who choose to register and are already logged in.  My site just looks unprofessional now with this glitch.

I should add...to get to my registration screen, I am using a menu selection type of "Virtuemart" (component) and I have added as the Parameters (Component)/Page option "shop.registration".  Should I be handling this another way?

When logged logged in, link sends customer to
/.../en/my-account.html?page=shop.index but my hard coded link is still "/.../en/sign-up.html so seems there is a re-direct going on within VM.  

Suggestions?

Thanks.

PRO

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • VirtueMart Version: 3+
Re: logged in users go to registration and get shown products
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 20:44:35 pm »
are you using the vmart module?

isnt there a "redirection" url parameter? try changing that

gpgrant

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 04:10:54 am »
There is no registration re-direct that I am aware of - there is a login and logout redirect, but that's not helping.

gpgrant

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 14:57:55 pm »
Bump. Has anyone else seen this?  Can you share a solution?