Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VM Registration & Paypal

Started by muffin, March 13, 2011, 16:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muffin

Hi,
I have a few questions.
I've got the "check out with paypal" option available in my shopping cart from new api system, but when a buyer clicks it, they get the message

Warning: curl_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/user/public_html/site/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/paypal_api/CallerService.php on line 77

Can anyone help me?

Also, is it possible to eliminate the registration steps from my shop altogether and just have the paypal option exclusively?

Thanks

zanardi

Quote from: muffin on March 13, 2011, 16:13:40 PM
Warning: curl_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/user/public_html/site/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/paypal_api/CallerService.php on line 77

It means that CURL is disabled, so PayPal Express Checkout can not work. You should ask your hosting provider about CURL support for PHP.

Quote from: muffin on March 13, 2011, 16:13:40 PM
Also, is it possible to eliminate the registration steps from my shop altogether and just have the paypal option exclusively?

Not completely, but if you go in VirtueMart -> Configuration -> Checkout you can adjust some settings.
--
Francesco (zanardi)
http://extensions.gibilogic.com
@gibilogic on Twitter