Author Topic: 3DS and a return URL  (Read 1228 times)

vtownbarries

• Beginner
3DS and a return URL
« on: January 19, 2011, 12:29:27 pm »
Good day all!

I have a situation in which I need some advise or assistance..
I am implementing a payment module for Virtuemart for First Atlantic Commerce and I have hit a bit of a snag.

What happens is that I can accept all information via form, then do the processing. The problem I face now is that FAC requires that we output any return data into the browser. This is to cater for 3D Secure transactions. I have to supply a return url which the browser will be redirected to upon completion of the processing.

What return URL would one use, as this return URL then has to "Capture" the transaction.

The return URL must then notify virtuemart if the payment was successful or not.

Any ideas or suggestions? Is there similar gateways that I can see how they have done it??

ansgp

• Beginner
Re: 3DS and a return URL
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 11:52:09 am »
Hi

Any luck on the 3DS implementation?  I face the same situation.  Not sure how to get into Virtuemart page once the browser goes out of it.

I notice that 3DS related posts are very less.  Does that mean not many 3DS implementations on Virtuemart?  I need to finish this work in 2 week's time.  Promise to get back with my solution to this forum

Any help/pointers on this will be greately appreciated.

Regards
ansgp