News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM2.0 Category Browse Page

Started by jjk, January 14, 2011, 21:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjk

In my opinion it would be nice if a click on the thumbnail in the category browse page would open the product details page, too. I think that's what many customers try first. In VM1.5Beta1 only a click on the title works. In VM.1.x.x it worked both ways.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

k0nan

Quote from: jjk on January 14, 2011, 21:15:53 PM
In my opinion it would be nice if a click on the thumbnail in the category browse page would open the product details page, too. I think that's what many customers try first. In VM1.5Beta1 only a click on the title works. In VM.1.x.x it worked both ways.
actually that's a template related discussion: you can simply edit your template to reflect the behaviour you'd like to have  when you click on the image.  it's not a bug. you can simply make a new template :)
The Official VirtueMart 1.1 User Manual  is out, get a copy now!

Stai cercando aiuto per VirtueMart in Italiano ? Visita VM Italia

chosenanointed

How can I edit the template to make the thumbnail go to the product details when I click on it?

I've made some changes in the View files already, but I don't know php coding so well, so I don't know how to make the thumbnail link to go to the product details instead of viewing the enlarged image.

Please help.