News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

My Health Site - PLUS a Question I really need help with

Started by JGS2010, January 05, 2011, 14:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JGS2010

Hello Every one.,

This is my first post. I have a site www.livelongerlivestronger.co.uk and I had some one add Virtuemart to it. (I'm not that good with web development)

I use Paypal and would like to accept credit card payments using pay pal but we just cant get it to work  :-[

I use the option within virtumart - Credit card (paypal) along with the normal Paypal option.  When people go to check out they can directly enter their credit card details. They will then get a completed message come up - I get an email with the order details on including the credit card details (and 3 didgit security pin) but no money goes into paypal.

Because of this I thought i would check it out using an incorrect security pin and it goes through as if officially paid. This is not good for obvious reasons. I would not be happy after entering all my details to find no order has happen.

Any help would be appreciated. Also, check out the site you might just find some information to help you ;-)

Thanks for taking time to read.
John.

willie67

Hi JGS. I was wondering on how this worked out for you.

I took a look at your site, I see that you have a lot of health blogs and health articles. Are these from experiences?

custard online