News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

PayPal/VM won't work! HELP REQUEST!

Started by rockanick, December 21, 2010, 09:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockanick

Hi guys,

I am using VM 1.1.6 (Joomla 1.5x)and I have run into issues. I'm a newbie and can't get Paypal to work and I think I set up everything the way it should (chose PayPal legacy, went to configuration and added the necessary info.)

Note: I kept Test mode on (YES selected) added my paypal email and didn't touch the bottom part of the code.

Problems:

1.) VM allows you to add things to your cart but does not allow you to CHECK OUT. What is going on here?

2.) Prices are off/different from what I entered in the price listing. For whatever reason, the prices got added up due to some additional cost. How can I prevent/fix this?

3.) Basically refer to one...but I can't get Testmode to work. Can't even test to see if the thing is working properly. Am I doing the right thing.

4.) Added Attributes such as color and size and do not see this. I made sure to add the product, go to Product status and added SIZE and COLOR attributes here and saved all changes. Did I miss a step?

These are the immediate problems I have. I am willing to give my access codes for anyone to show me how this is done because I need this done for a client. I am willing to even spend some money for anyone's expertise because I absolutely need this done by late tomorrow eve. Anyone interested?