News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

PayPal Pro - Checkout with Credit Card not working

Started by aravot, October 11, 2010, 20:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yobokkie

So is there any solution for this yet? I also have a customer breathing down my neck for something that was supposed to be working but isn't. The URL is Http://earthafricacurio.com and it keeps giving the tax error and failing, it's set to sand box mode so you can test it if you like. The OLD legacy mode isn't working properly either, it's listed as paypal underneath with the other methods.
Again I have no tax rates listed.

If i select any African or Asian Country it seems to work, haven't tested them all.
If I select America or Europe it returns the Tax error
IF I turn virtual tax on it says "Pay Paypal returend: " (nothing else)

I was encountering this error so I reinstalled everything, including wiping over my very carefully editing zone shipping mode which I'm going to have to restore once I fix this but this is a very urgent error, Is there anyone out there who could help?

If a administrator user name and password would help someone see what's happening I can provide.

Stonedfury

There is a tax fix. Search the forums for paypal tax. It's an issue with the way VM rounds the integer.
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.

ralfeez

I am getting the same error in Ver.1.1.9 and J1.5.23.
thanks,
Ralph

mvvessem

I still have the same problem with J:1.5.25 and V:1.1.19. Does anybody have a solution?

useris

Hi,

Any updates regarding this? I test on two diferent servers and it does nto work. But in sandbox it works fine.