Author Topic: Poorly supported Forums  (Read 1792 times)

madscience

Poorly supported Forums
« on: December 23, 2010, 22:50:26 pm »
All I can say is wow, This forum is very poorly supported with many unanswered questions.

VM is a really great product, to bad the support is so terrible!

Just my 2 cents.

Mad.

PRO

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • VirtueMart Version: 3+
Re: Poorly supported Forums
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 13:40:50 pm »
madscience

Have you thought MAYBE, just maybe its because you post in a forum for a version that is NOT even finished yet?

I am moving this thread to the proper forum.
J3.9+ VM 3.4.2
Slowest Page Speed Score (88) (Category)
Fastest Page Speed Score (94-96) (productdetails)

luis23

• Beginner
    • Dallas Web Design
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 07:50:31 am »
Not trying to offend anybody in here, but I will like to add that you are getting a great FREE Product and then you are trying to get GREAT FREE Help?

It does not seems right for me, I think everyone that uses Virtuemart needs to put some work to it in order to create whatever they want...People need to start doing better researches on their problems related to virtuemart.

I have barely get help in here, because I like to research and test things inside virtuemart and keep learning this great FREE Tool...

The document from Virtuemart offers excellent answers for almost any problem for virtuemart.

The real problem in here is that PEOPLE is "LAZY", that's the real problem...

Anyways, what I am trying to say, don't rely on others and put your mind to work and do some good research and stop blaming others for something that you cannot find a solution for...Start working...

Easy solutions don't have value..

madscience

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 17:23:29 pm »
Thats what I wanted to say actually. The people who use this wicked tool
really should spend some time in here after learning Joomla!/Virtuemart and help those out who don't know what they have done wrong in their config or what have you. If you want to be successful in VM you are
have to spend some time messing around with it...

I also have unresolved issues with VM but I hope one day to be able to figure it out and post my solution.

Cheers!
*Mad

stinga

• Contributing Developer
    • Squangle ltd
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 16:59:07 pm »
I agree! I suggest you request, no, DEMAND every <insert your currency> you have spent to date on Virtuemart.
Oh, what's that? It's free you say? ah....
Then maybe you will need a bit of patience and do some digging yourself.
Stinga.
614869 products in 747 categories with 15749 products in 1 category.
                                             Document Complete   Fully Loaded
                Load Time First Byte Start Render   Time      Requests      Time      Requests
First View     2.470s     0.635s     1.276s          2.470s       31            2.470s      31
Repeat View  1.064s     0.561s     1.100s          1.064s       4             1.221s       4