News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Bulk order status update?

Started by Bruce Morgan, December 23, 2010, 17:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Morgan

I would love to see this feature in the new VM.  Can anyone comment if this is is available or even on the wish list?  Someone desing a hack for 1.0.x and it was not compatible with 1.1.x.  Losing that ability was the single biggest negative of the upgrade process.  Comments anyone?

Bruce
www.pepper-passion.com

PRO

csv improved has this function I believe

Bruce Morgan

Not really what I had in mind.  The first hack for 1.0.x was perfect.  I tried the csv method and it was a pain in the butt.  I really never found a use fr csv.  All I wanted was the status update feature.

Bruce

PRO

Bruce Morgan

I meant to say that I never found a use for CSV.  I make all of the product changes within the VM admin panel and the only time I neeed to make numerous changes of a similar nature is after I have shipped orders and need to update their status.  Using a CSV import/export is a horribly tedious way to accomplish this.  The earlier hack described above was a wonderful solution.  It would seem to be a no-brainer to incorporater this feature int the next VM release since it is a feature that virtually every shop owner would use.

Bruce