Author Topic: 500 - An error has occurred - Unknown Colum - child_options  (Read 1112 times)

upmm019

500 - An error has occurred - Unknown Colum - child_options
« on: December 14, 2010, 16:21:03 pm »
Can anyone steer me in the correct direction.

I get this error when I attempt to add a product or update a product.

The site I'm dealing with use to be an old Joomla 1.0 with an old version of VM but it has been upgraded to 1.5.22 with the latest VM.

I looked at the table and do not see the child_options column but if I add it and then attempt to update or add I get the same error message.

Thus, I have no idea where to go now.

Code: [Select]
500 - An error has occurred.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'child_options' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `tgim_vm_product` (`vendor_id`, `product_parent_id`, `product_sku`, `product_name`, `product_desc`, `product_s_desc`, `product_thumb_image`, `product_full_image`, `product_publish`, `product_weight`, `product_weight_uom`, `product_length`, `product_width`, `product_height`, `product_lwh_uom`, `product_unit`, `product_packaging`, `product_url`, `product_in_stock`, `attribute`, `custom_attribute`, `product_available_date`, `product_availability`, `product_special`, `child_options`, `quantity_options`, `product_discount_id`, `cdate`, `mdate`, `product_tax_id`, `child_option_ids`, `product_order_levels`) VALUES ( '1' ,'0' ,'123456' ,'Test Product' ,'My Test Product - gives error message' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'Y' ,'0' ,'pounds' ,'0' ,'0' ,'0' ,'inches' ,'piece' ,'0' ,'' ,'0' ,'' ,'' ,'1292284800' ,'' ,'N' ,'N,N,N,N,N,N,20%,10%,' ,'none,0,0,1' ,'0' ,'1292338786' ,'1292338786' ,'0' ,'' ,'0,0' )

VM_Fans

Re: 500 - An error has occurred - Unknown Colum - child_options
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 14:21:21 pm »
What's your MySQL version? This problem maybe occurred due to the incompatibility between the latest VM and lower version of MySQL.