At the moment we get flood by people who modified their template, use bought templates with overrides and similar. Please before you describe an error
TEST ALWAYS with the STANDARD vmbeez5 template
If the bug stays, report it, else ask for help in the template section http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=130.0 NOT here
in "Virtuemart 2 Development and bug reports" !
Disable extensions which you do not need to reproduce the bug
When your bug is suddenly vanished, it is one of the disabled extensions.
We know many people dont understand why we not have a public tracker anymore. I try now to explain why we decided that way. VM2 has a lot different behaviours compared to VM1.1. So we already experienced with our own testers that they think there is a bug, but it is just a new method to handle things. I just give some examples.
People may think that
- there are no discounts anymore. They are handled in the calculation rules.
- VM2 is not using the joomla template, but did not consider that the sampel data already overwrite the standard joomla template
- There is no cart module. We dont need a cartmodule anylonger because it is now handled as joomla item.
- VM2 shows not the steps on the checkout - there is no 4 steps checkout anymore.
- the payment plugins are not working. The payment plugins must configured as payment methods to be useable.
- Using the vendor link shows 404. The vendor link is for multivendor and shouldnt appear for single store shops. VM2 does NOT feature multivendor.
- virtuemart without flypage is a big step back. The feature flypage is available, it just now called layouts.
- installation makes mistakes. I just can say that I got some reports about that already and in every case it was the server configuration of the user.
- There is no vm login module, it is impossible to login. VM2 dont need anylonger a separated login module, just use the joomla one.
So it is important to understand that not everything which does not work as intended from the users viewpoint is actually a bug. When we would use a public tracker it would be fast spammed with false reports and bugs. But of course, also some of the misunderstandings must be communicated. Sometimes a "bug" can be solved just with a better description in the hint, or things like this.
So please write the things which you assume are bugs or just bad behaviour or not intuitiv into this board. Please use the following hints, so that we can easier follow the problem.
Provide the relative url, when you started, describe exactly what you did and then provide the rel. url at the end.
Describe a bit non defaults of your system. Are you using mac, linux or windows? Which version of php do you use? Do you use ssl, sef? Do you already installed the sampel data or started with a pure shop?
Use the right words, take a look at the links and you may see
You are here in the frontend, using the view productdetails, executing the task edit in the controller productdetails for product_id=5
Reports like "the products are not displayed", does not help us. In which view they are not displayed?
So lets finish the final version and lets discuss constructive about the way we have to go.