News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Add Stamps/icons to product

Started by mbit, November 09, 2010, 18:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbit

I need to add some icons/stamps in each product , like top offer, web offer, internet exclusie etc . Icons that i am going to create. What i want is the ability to be able to enable each of this icon over the product thumb and in the flypage through a radio button form the backend of through a list. I need 4 icons.
Thank you,
c

mbit

yes but through that extension i have only 3 icons and i need 4 or more . Also i need to be able to choose a label/icon for each product , not by divining products in new, discounted & special.

IntraX

When you can still wait, we will have such extension ready in a matter of 2 to 4 weeks from now. It will not require vm core hacks but you will still need to add code to flypage / browsepage. I will drop you a note via PM as soon this and our other extensions will be available. It just takes us some more time to set up the site by now.

mbit

I am still willing to pay for some image/stamp fields ( as the Availability field is, choosing from a drop down list) in the product back end. If someone is interesting pm me.
thanks,
c