News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Amzing no one can help me on this!

Started by John M, October 18, 2010, 20:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John M

I would like to program into the shipping module for UPS a discount.  I am using the API UPS version with my UPS account and it is working perfectly however I get a 44% discount on all my UPS next day saver and next day air fares.  When A customer selects the UPS shipment method from the two choices they show a price as I have toggled on the tool tip, those prices are the standard rates which are correct but I want to include my shipping discount of 44%

Can anyone tell me where I can find this shipping calculation to modify it please.

Thank you

JM

I think it is here in this part of the ups.php code
                $shipping_rate_id = urlencode(__CLASS__."|UPS|".$value['ServiceName']."|".$charge);
                $checked = (@$d["shipping_rate_id"] == $value) ? "checked=\"checked\"" : "";
                if (count($shipment) == 1 ) {
                    $checked = "checked=\"checked\"";
                }
                $html .= '<label for="'.$shipping_rate_id.'">'."\n<input type=\"radio\" name=\"shipping_rate_id\" $checked value=\"$shipping_rate_id\" id=\"$shipping_rate_id\" />\n";

$_SESSION[$shipping_rate_id] = 1;

$html .= $value['ServiceName'].' ';
                $html .= "<strong>(".$value['TransportationCharges'].")</strong>";
                if (DEBUG) {
                    $html .= " - ".$VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_PRODUCT_FORM_WEIGHT').": ".$order_weight." ". $weight_measure.
                    ", ".$VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_RATE_FORM_VALUE').": [[".$charge_unrated."(".$fsc_rate.")]+".UPS_HANDLING_FEE."](".$taxrate.")]";
                }
                // DELIVERY QUOTE
                if (Show_Delivery_Days_Quote == 1) {
                    if( !empty($value['GuaranteedDaysToDelivery'])) {
                        $html .= "&nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;".$value['GuaranteedDaysToDelivery']." ".$VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_UPS_SHIPPING_GUARANTEED_DAYS');
                    }
                }
                if (Show_Delivery_ETA_Quote == 1) {
                    if( !empty($value['ScheduledDeliveryTime'])) {
                        $html .= "&nbsp;(ETA:&nbsp;".$value['ScheduledDeliveryTime'].")";
                    }
                }
                if (Show_Delivery_Warning == 1 && !empty($value['RatedShipmentWarning'])) {
                    $html .= "</label><br/>\n&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;*&nbsp;<em>".$value['RatedShipmentWarning']."</em>\n";
                }
                $html .= "<br />\n";
            }
        }
        echo $html;

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Damn that was fun, what a ride!"

Forrest

How about a relevant title for this post so someone has a clue about your issue without entering into your post.