Author Topic: URGENT! Keeps asking for billing information  (Read 2003 times)

rudymadsen

• Beginner
URGENT! Keeps asking for billing information
« on: August 04, 2010, 17:00:58 pm »
When a customer try to checkout VM asks for billing informations. After sending them it goes back to the very same form and asks again.

I want to give the customer permission to shop and checkout without having to register in Joomla!

Can anyone help?

nsrwholesale

• Beginner
Re: URGENT! Keeps asking for billing information
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 01:39:44 am »
I am having the same problem..PLEASE ANSWER!!!

mwenz

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 04:47:48 am »
Rudy,

Have you unplublished the Joomla log-in module and published the VM log in module? How about the User Settings in the Joomla global configuration? How are they set? In the VM administration, what are your User Registration Settings set to?

nsrwholesale...same with your settings as well.

Take care, Mike

voltaz

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 00:55:58 am »
Had the same emergency.

I found that when I added a new field into "Manage User Fields",it was causing this problem. I just took it out and registration worked normally again.
I will have to figure out how to place the extra field in the future.

If this works please mark topic as solved

streamlineseo

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 06:32:38 am »
The problem is using the extra_field_1, extra_field_2, and so on already created. Simply create your own fields. I searched this forum for 2 days looking for a solution and finally found it and it worked. I needed several new fields such as Date of Birth, Contact Preference, Place of Birth. Tried using the extra_field_1 and renaming it, but kept getting the dreaded "Registration Complete!"
"You are not a registered customer." Deleted those fields and created my own. Everything works fine as it should now!