News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

SEF problem with browse page breadcrumbs

Started by doorknob, July 29, 2009, 05:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doorknob

I had a problem with the links in the breadcrumbs not being SEF compliant (using sh404sef build 237), despite their being no problem with other category navigation links. I fixed the problem by changing the code in ps_product_category->getPathway() so that it matches that in categoryChildlist.tpl

Line 1254 of ps_product_category.php (vm build 1851) was changed from
$item->link = $sess->url( $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . "?page=shop.browse&category_id=$category[category_id]", true, false );

to
$item->link = $sess->url( URL.'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id='.$category['category_id'] );

regards
Phil

anallancy

Klim

it works fine for me. VM rel. is 1.1.3. ps_product_category.php is under \administrator\components\com_virtuemart\classes, line number is 1244. Thanks.

hotelathome

Doorknob, I cannot read all the code you posted here. It is cut off, could you re-post it?

Forrest

$item->link = $sess->url( $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . "?page=shop.browse&category_id=$category[category_id]", true, false );

TO:
$item->link = $sess->url( URL.'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id='.$category['category_id'] );

doorknob

QuoteDoorknob, I cannot read all the code you posted here. It is cut off, could you re-post it?
Try clicking on the left and dragging to the right. The content will scroll.
Phil

enoon

doorknob

QuoteDoes not work for VM 1.1.4
Thanks for such a detailed description of your assessment.

The patch works for me with all versions of 1.1.4 up to build 2296, which is the latest I've tested it with. sh404sef is full of problems. See another of my posts here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=63945.0

LilMissLotus