Author Topic: Full image messed after csv import  (Read 1453 times)

CrownKits

• Beginner
Full image messed after csv import
« on: September 22, 2010, 22:23:28 pm »
 :-[ Hello guys,
I just modified my discounts for my products then I uploaded or imported the .csv file with csvi. However once the products were discounted...I can't view a products Full Image. It doesn't even say "Click here to enlarge image". anyhow, it is enable to show the images in greybox! I can view the products full image from the category page but not from the product details page?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!! :)

pencaitland

• Beginner
Re: Full image messed after csv import
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 23:29:38 pm »
check what the path to the image now is, assuming that a 'missing image' icon appears. You can use Firebug or if not then 'view page source' (right click on the web page); chances are the image path has been 'edited'. What do you see when you look at [product details>product iamges] in the back-end?

CrownKits

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 23:58:07 pm »
Hey pal, thanks for your reply. I am not sure its the wrong path because the image is still showin..however, it'linked to resized images! Check it out youself www.crownkits.com
:)
- writing from phone

jenkinhill

• UK Web Developer & Consultant
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Always on vacation
    • Jenkin Hill Internet
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 11:03:02 am »
Have you asked Roland the CSVi developer about this? http://www.csvimproved.com/forum/1-csv-improved/forum-list.html
Kelvyn

Jenkin Hill Internet,
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Unsolicited PMs/emails will be ignored.

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Currently using VM 3.4.3.10057 on Joomla 3.9.8 PHP 7.0.33
Testing VM .3.6.0.10075 on Joomla 3.9.8

pencaitland

• Beginner
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 12:14:22 pm »
I see what you mean now; the import has replaced your full image with the thumbnail and its link code, so if you click on it you get the same page in a new window; can't help with that; looks like you'll have to manually re-set the image in the back-end ...