News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

How to make Payflow Pro work with Test Account

Started by superSanat, January 27, 2010, 11:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superSanat

hi all,

i am using Virtuemart 1.1.4 Stable version....having loads of problem while setting Paypal Payflow Prow as payment gateway (there in payment gateway its mention as Verisign flow Pro).....

first i open a test account in Paypal(manager.paypal.com) and got all the credential and used that in Payflow Pro setup in Virtue-mart.....but i am not being able to make transaction using this setup, although i can easily logon manager.paypal.com using same credential.

i have gone thru all the forums and sites suggested by Google however my problem remains same  :-[

this is the error i am getting all the time while making final checkout:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Error: User authentication failed. Error is caused by one or more of the following: a) Login information is incorrect. Verify that USER, VENDOR, PARTNER, and PASSWORD have been entered correctly,
b)   Invalid Processor information entered. Contact merchant bank to verify.
c) Allowed IP Address" security feature implemented. The transaction is coming from an unknown IP address. See PayPal Manager online help for details on how to use Manager to update the allowed IP addresses.
c) You are using a test (not active) account to submit a transaction to the live PayPal servers. Change the URL from test-payflow.paypal.com to payflow.paypal.com.
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (payflow_pro)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

sfjoomster

I'm having the same issue - any luck resolving this?

streamlineseo

I have also been trying to get PayFlow Pro to work with VirtueMart, but with no success. In fact, I've read through so many posts that my eyes are crossed and it seems nobody is getting it to work. Lots and lots of questions with no answers from VirtueMart. Seems like VirtueMart is just blowing this one off and not supporting it's users.