News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

cannot get rid of "Standard Shipping"

Started by wahoshi, August 04, 2010, 02:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wahoshi

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I can't find another place, so, here goes.

We are shipping flat rate via USPS. No USPS module installed since this is a small operation. We just go to the post office.

I set up a flat rate in shipping and called it Flat Rate, set it for $5.40, no matter where in the country is goes.

So far so good. It shows up as a choice in checkout. My problem is that Standard Shipping also shows up in the number one position with a $12.00 shipping charge, in spite of the fact that the only shipper set up in shipping is the flat rate. I can't delete standard shipping from the module list, I can't access it to change it, I can't do anything with it.

How do I get rid of "Standard Shipping", or at least change it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

lowmips

Are you 100% sure no other modules are running? Sometimes, if a module is configured but errors out, it shows the standard shipping module as a fallback option.

Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

Joseph Kwan

Where do you set the flat rate? Is it done with standard shipping module?

To control which shipping modules to use, you need to go the admin/configuration instead of store/list shipping methods.
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.