Author Topic: Error with registration for new users  (Read 746 times)

Rock0

• Beginner
Error with registration for new users
« on: July 27, 2010, 19:58:04 pm »
Hello!

I have changed something in the code and looks like I messed it a bit, I have the following problem:

The problem is circuled with red.

I do not know howto get rid of it. I even tryed to delete the vm component and installed it from scratch but I face the same problem, looks like some corrupted files stayed on the ftp server.
Could anyone help me please? I would like to get rid of the spaces for middle name, title, address 2, province etc..

I kindly thank everyone for help!
Kind regards,
Rok

Joseph Kwan

• Advanced
Re: Error with registration for new users
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 20:23:43 pm »
Looks like (this is not very clear from your description) you have customized your user fields and the database has changed. You need to remove those additional fields from Admin/User Fields page.
Or you can try remove all the database and install the system again.
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.

Rock0

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 21:31:03 pm »
Hey Joseph!

This is the url http://migapijemo.com/trgovina/
cart url: http://migapijemo.com/trgovina/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.cart&product_id=1

Can you be more specific where to change...

I can put the VM into English if you wish, to help you more

Joseph Kwan

• Advanced
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 22:35:10 pm »
Actually, I am not too sure what you want to get rid off. But there are repeated fields in the form and that's why I guess it is a problem with the user fields which you can customize on the page noted above.
If you reinstalled VM and the same problem persists, either it is a config thing or a database thing. That's why I advised you to update the database as well if you reinstall the system.
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.