Author Topic: "Register" takes me to Joomla Registration instead of Virtuemart Registration  (Read 2134 times)

yvetteross

• Beginner
On my site I have a problem I cannot seem to solve that is when trying to access a 'register' page, a viewer will receive a msg requesting they login first.  At the bottom of this page is the option to "login", "forget your password", "forget your username" and "register" (See attached image). If a viewer then clicks on the "register" option and not the one in the module they are taken to the Joomla registration page and NOT the Virtuemart registration.  Please could someone tell me how one get this 'register' link to direct to the Virtuemart registration?

Thanks

[attachment cleanup by admin]

yvetteross

• Beginner
Solved:  there is a wonderful free extension plugin that will take away this problem - simply download from this link, install and enable the plugin and all "register" links will be directly to the Virtuemart Registration page.

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/virtuemart-extensions/virtuemart-administration/11109