Author Topic: yagendoo template issues  (Read 2099 times)

AngelinaC

yagendoo template issues
« on: July 19, 2010, 21:32:27 pm »
hello,

We are having display issues with a template upgrade we are trying to do.  All the images should display large - but it is only doing every other one.

The image issues with yagendoo theme were resolved in the rockettheme template by going into the template administrator and turn off smartload.

joomla 2.5.4 / VM 2.0.2

Dansterpower

• Beginner
Re: yagendoo template issues
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 06:56:21 am »
I ran into this same problem with a Yagendoo VaMazing Virtuemart template and a Rockettheme template. The problem was this: the first image was loading in fine -- both the thumbnail and the main image; the second image thumbnail appear but on mouseover the large image failed to load. Turning off 'Smartload' solved the problem.

The nice part about Rockettheme Gantry templates is that you can disable Smartload for either the virtuemart menu or the virtuemart component only -- you don't have to turn if off for the entire site.

Hope this helps you. I spent 3 hours trying to fix it. Thanks to AngelinaC above for her solution.

mivm

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 10:19:46 am »
I have the same problem with my site, but I am not using rockettheme, I am using gk_yourshop does anybody know where I need to look to disable this feature.

Or even better, does anybody know how to solve the problem using the gk_yourshop template?

AngelinaC

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 12:52:42 pm »
Smart load is a rocket theme feature, I believe, not virtuemart.   So you'll likely need to get assistance with that template maker or pay some one.   Sorry I can't be more help.   I do know a good virtue mart customizer if you want details, pm me.  He has reasonable rates and very knowledgeable. 

One of the vm admins may still offer better help than me.   The  problem is really in the two templates working together, not vm, unless your  Joomla base is gantry, if so, look in template settings, that's where it will be IF the feature is available.  It may be called something else.  I don't know how sophisticated your template is.  Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of vamazing, it fixed some things. 

joomla 2.5.4 / VM 2.0.2