News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart and Moneris 1.1.4

Started by cybersalt, July 07, 2010, 22:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cybersalt

[Insert Primal Scream Here]

I need to get virtuemart 1.1.4 working with Moneris.

I have purchased and installed the Moneris Payment Gateway for Virtuemart from http://www.osdcs.com

I've used them in the past with great success, but can't wait any longer for answers to a few basic questions on the set up.

So I'm willing to pay for some simple help to finish setting up that gateway.

I am open to reasonable proposals to use a different method if no one can help with the gateway I purchased.

Thanks.

dsrpmedia

hi

did you ever get this working - I need to get moneris payment gateway installed as well

cbogdon

Hi All,

I was hoping someone could help me with the eSelect Moneris Payment Gateway for Virtuemart.

Today I bought the plug in and installed it according to the instructions provided with the install.   I entered my store id and api token in the configuration panel in VirtueMart.   However, when I go to test the shopping cart check out, I get a "Cancelled: Data Format Problem" error message. 

I'm using a US merchant account number, and I have the US Country option set to Yes in the configuration panel.   

Was hoping this would be straight forward and easy with the plug in.  Hoping someone can help.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Rob Joyce

We checked your configuration after reinstalling it and tested it in test mode with test account details.
All looks to be working fine.
If you're still getting this error when changing back to Live mode, there may be something wrong with the configuration of your merchant account.
Please let us know what you find out from Moneris as we can't test it in live mode.
Now that we have reinstalled it, please try in live mode and tell us if it's working for you now.

cbogdon

Thanks a lot for the help Rob.   Yes it is working great in test mode.  However, we recently went live and ran into another problem.  In live mode, when someone checks out , they receive a "SQL Error" in the final step.  Green check marks are shown, but the order ends up being canceled.   

I am currently trying to contact moneris integration team for help. In the meantime, do you have any ideas as to what might be causing this?   All I did was update the information with the live Store ID and Token API.  I also switched it from test mode to live mode.   

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,
Chris

cbogdon

Glad to say I was able to get it fixed.  I had the "USA Country" option set to YES, when in fact our moneris account was actually a Canadian account that deals in USD.     I was under the assumption that it was a USA account.   

Anyway, I want to thanks Rob again for his help.   He delivered with a fine product and quick technical support.   I recommend his gateway to anyone trying to integrated moneris with virtuemart.

Cheers,
Chris