News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shipping by UPS

Started by jezziebones, June 28, 2010, 16:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jezziebones

Hello, I am new to this forum and I am a marketing person, not a technical person. We use Joomla as our CMS and we want to add an etailing capability to our website. I just need to know if Virtual Mart will allow all UPS options for zones, weight, next day air, etc. I have looked at some other software products and the demos don't seem to explain this fully. Our IT person is fully capable of implementing the module, I just need to know about UPS before we go forward.

Thank you.

lowmips

If you want to use a table of flat charges per zone/weight/etc., look at the standard shipping module, or possibly the flex shipping module.  You can name your rates "UPS whatever" to offer different services.

If you want estimated rates from the actual UPS web API based on weight, country, and zip code, use either the ups or upsv2 module.

Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)